Flourtown Fire Company brought their 1936 “Little” Hahn to the Antique Muster at Station 82 to celebrate the return of Wyndmoor Hose Company’s 1958 “B” Model Mack.
The elves of Flourtown Fire Company gathered once again to escort Santa on his annual run through the neighborhoods of Erdenheim, PA. To the thrills of children of all ages, Santa did not disappoint, shaking hands with children and waving and greeting the crowds at:
- Whitemarsh and Gordon 5:15pm
- Terminal and Erdenheim 5:25pm (Seltzer Home)
- Gendalough and Chesney 5:35pm (Henry Home)
- Longfield and Terminal 5:45 pm (McLafferty Home)
- Preston and Shippen 5:55pm
- Fraser and Bent 6:05pm
The locations were marked with luminaries. Photo of the Santa Run 2011 are by Jim Belcher.
- First Place: Best Appearing Rescue/Pumper – Squad 6
- First Place: Best Appearing Chiefs Vehicle – Command 6
- Second Place: Best Appearing Motorized Antique – The 1936 Little Hahn
- First Place: Best Appearing Dalmatian – Miss Halligan